Sunday 11 February 2018

Valentines Birthday


My daughters birthday is on Valentines Day she is never short on card on this day!
I have used a image from Redonkadoodles
I have coloured her using my Spectrum Noir pens
The circles were cut out on my Todo using some spellbinder dies
Its my daughers first valentines day as a married woman in her own house
So it will seem strange waking up without her jumping on the bed
Yes she may in her early 20's but she still woke us up early on special days
All the bits of paper came from my scrap box
Inside the card is says

Birthday are the time to have your cake and eat it!

This card is for the following challengs


Thanks for looking

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Very cute! Jo x

Cicci said...

Wonderful and sweet creation and a wonderful design!!! Lovethe image!!!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
HUGS Cicci
TTCRD DT
Cicci With the Pen {welcome to vistit and follow my blog}

Mel Gee said...

Love this image so much fun.
Thank you for entering our Challenge at Crafting by Designs https://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/
Regards
Mel DT
https://melgeecrafts.com/

Sue - said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday

Sian said...

A great card! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Sian.