Sunday 26 March 2017

Mothers Day Card


This card uses a fun image from Bugaboo
I have coloured it using my Aqua Pencils from Spectrum Noir
I wanted the block to go down the card so cut each image out
 and mounted it onto some yellow card. 
This card I had used to cut some flowers on my scan and cut 
but the holes are under the images so waste not want not
The green glitter card at the back was a bit I was sent as sample
The pale yellow and green flower paper where all from my scrap box
The flower were plain white and I coloured them with my yellow sparkle pen

This card is for the following challenges


Thanks for Looking



6 comments:

Di said...

Ha, ha - great card Nicky! Love the design and the quirky giraffes too. Great use of those snippets you found as well! And I did smile at the post with Stanley hiding - daft dog :) Maybe he thinks if he can't see you then you can't see him?

Hugs

Di xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Nicky. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Basslady said...

a very charming card idea!

thank you so much for playing along with us at Sparkles Monthly!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Maria Valente said...

Love the design! Thank you for playing along at Penny's Challenges.
Mary (DT member)

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sparkles, good luck!!! Amy DT

Vickie Y said...

Super cute images and card! Thank you for sharing with us at the Sparkles Monthly Challenge.