Saturday 14 January 2017

Birthday for Adopted Dad


This card uses another image from The Little Book of Smudge and Mitten
I trimmed it down to fit the card and also the scraps off card I was using to mat and layer it!
This card is made totally from my scraps drawer
It was a quick and simple card but I am pleased with the effect
I made this card for a gentlemen called Peter who since the death of my own dad in 2008 has filled the space of Dad and Grandad to our family - not that he had any choice lol



5 comments:

Jean said...

Great card, such a sweet image.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
Jean DT xx

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card, Nicky! Happy new year to you, my sweet, Jo x

Maria Valente said...

Gorgeous project and such a cute image! Thank you so much for joining us at Penny's Challenges!
Hugs, Mary (DT member)

chanya13 said...

Such a pretty card. Love image. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs, Agnieszka DT

Cara said...

A wonder card fir a wonderful gentleman.
Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Cara DT x