Wednesday 7 September 2016

Helens Birthday Card


A card at last!
Sorry for dark photo had not realised it gets so dark quickly now.
I have been making a few cards since I last blogged but have also been updating my craft spaces, as well as starting running and getting fitter ( have lost 2 stone to date) I seemed to run out of time each day to blog.  Well a new month I am going to try and be better, as least start by showing you the cards I have been making.

This card was made this week for my sister in law
The image is from Kenny K and is coloured using my promarkers
The circle was cut using my Todo and a spellbinder die
The sentiment was done in work and then I used my corner scissors by friskars to decorate
the quote inside the card says
'well considering your age and everything!'
Happy Birthday

This card is for the following challenges

Sketch Saturday - sketch I have used for inspiration

Thanks for looking



2 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday, good luck!!! Amy DT

Jean said...

Congratulations on the weight loss,. Stunning selfie card, love your layout.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's,hope to see you again.
Jean DT xxxx