Sunday 21 June 2015

Fathers Day Card

.

This card uses a great digi image from Make It Crafty
As soon as I saw this is made me think of my father in law cleaning his motorbike.
I coloured him using my promarkers and added a beard!
The Sentiment was written on my Scan and Cut and then coloured with my red promarker.
Then the ovals cut out again on the scan and cut.
I have used lots off mats and layers on this card to lift the colour from the black
The motorbike paper is a left over from a kit I had just a couple of stripes left

This card is for the following challenges


Thanks for looking
post signature

6 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

That's a brilliant Father's Day card. Love it and thanks for joining in the challenge at That Craft Place. Angela x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Nicky, what a fantastic card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Nat said...

WSuper card! Fab image and colouring. Thank you for joining in my 'No Squares Allowed' challenge at PFP and good luck!
Natx

Danielle Vincent said...

This is an awesome Father's Day card! LOVE that image. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!

Unknown said...

Fantastic father's day card!!! Love it. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx

Kay Dalton said...

fab card,thanks for joining us at That Craft Place hugs, kay