Sunday 21 December 2014

Scene Card



I was asked to create a voucher as present for someone
They do not look at my blog so I ok to share it with you
Again this has been cut using a wonderful SVG cutting file from Bird Cards Blog
I also made a little Christmas box for this to fit into but I forgot to take a photo of that!
The word where created in word and then printed out
The waves and boat where cut out of snippets on my Brother Scan n Cut
This machine is fantastic for using up bits as you can scan in the mat 
with a number of bits of card on  and see where to cut bits out

This card is for the following challenges


Thanks for looking
post signature

4 comments:

Di said...

Ha! So you're back already so soon Nicky! Yippee - good to see you. Lovely makes on your blog, I just had a good ole snoop, and I do love this voucher holder. Love the ship bobbing on those waves - and needless to say am almost ill to know what the voucher is for! :)

Hugs

Di xx

Sarn said...

Terrific idea.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Darnell said...

This is an awesome sailing scene, Nicky!! Well done and fab use of snippets!! I hope your Christmas was wonderful! I wish you all the best in the new year!! Hugs, Darnell

Chris (catt871) said...

This is gorgeous!!! How creative! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create this week!!
Hugs,
Chris - DT