Sunday 18 May 2014

Wedding Recipe Candle



It was my friends wedding yesterday
This is the gift I made her to celebrate her day
I used the digi image from Mo's Digital Pencil
and a verse that was in one of our wedding cards 22 yrs ago
Its called a Recipe for Marriage
I printed both onto tissue paper by sticking the tissue paper to card
Once printed I used my promarkers to colour the image
I then used my heat gun and baking paper 
to gently heat the tissue paper into the candle
The box was one that my daughter got for her birthday that had smellies in it
I covered it all in paper and re applied the ribbon
Finally I finished it with a tag

This is for the following challenges


Thanks for Looking
post signature

6 comments:

Sue said...

Really lovely candle and a fab keepsake for the couple.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Hope you have a fab week. Sue 51

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Beautiful wedding candle! Very glad you joined in the Simply Create Too "Anything But a Card Challenge" & hope you enter our next challenge which starts this coming Friday [May 23rd].

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

maria f. said...

What a nice gift for your friend. And a great recipe (we married 21 years ago!) Thanks for joining the fun at Simply Create Too.

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

That is a lovely candle. Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too.

Hugs, Melissa

Hath said...

Lovely candle. Thanks for joining us this week at 4 Krafty Girls this fortnight. Good Luck! hugs Angelie

maureenjscott said...

This is fantastic! A great gift, really lovely candle. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge for May at Crafting by Designs! Hope to see you for our next one starting on the 4th of June!! Mo dt xxx