Thursday 8 May 2014

Christening Card


This card uses a digi image from Redonkadoodles
He is coloured using my promarkers
I added the little boys name to the bib
The sentiment was done in word
I cut the image and the mat using my spellbinder Label 1 dies in my ebosser
The embossing is one of the new folder I brought from Create and Craft
This one is buttons
I finished the card with some pearls and a little ribbon bow

This card is for the following challenges


Thanks for looking
post signature

8 comments:

Cazro said...

A wonderful Christening card , I love the cute little image and the buttons E.F. is a perfect background. Thanks for joining in with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz xoxo

Debbie Adams said...

This is a wonderful card. How cute the image is and you did a wonderful job on coloring it. :D Thank you for joining us at OSAAT Challenge Ribbon and Lace. :D
Deborah OSAAT DT

Paperesse said...

This is just wonderful! Such a cute image, colored so well. And that embossed button paper is the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz this week.

Kimbo said...

Fabulous baby card and I love the embossing folder

Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz this week x

Janice said...

Such a cute baby card. Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guys!

Sue said...

Such a lovely christening card Nicky its gorgeous huggles Sue xx

Nikki Byrne said...

Such a cute image! I love the button embossing! Thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT and good luck. Hugs

Nikki DT

Neet said...

Hey, that's real cute. Lovely idea to add babies name to the bib.
Hugs, Neet xx