Wednesday 5 March 2014

Stanley Dog


This card uses a digi image from the Digi Stamp Boutique
The little dog is called Stanley and as my dog is called Stanley I just had to buy him
I have coloured him with my promarkers
Cut the mats using my spellbinders dies and created some mats
I forgot I had printed one of the sentiments from the set so ending up sticking a different one on
What an idiot lol
Finally finished with a bow with a gem
This was actually and embellishment on some underwear but I didnt like it on the knickers
and thought it would look better on a card - it was taken off before I wore them!

This card is for the following challenges:


Thanks for looking
post signature

3 comments:

Cazro said...

A cute and elegant card showcasing Stanley. Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC. Caz

Linda Palmer said...

What a darling card for this challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog.

donna mikasa said...

Such a sweet image! Thanks for joining CASual Fridays!