Sunday 9 February 2014

Happy 38th Birthday to You


This card uses a great digi image from Bugaboo
She is coloured using my promarkers
I then cut the image and sentiment using my distressed card creator dies from spellbinders
Whilst still in the die I inked the edges to add effect
The circle is also a bugaboo one I won on the blog hop
I coloured this also with promarkers and used my heart circle spellbinders die to cut it out
The scallops are done using the bordabilities
The paper came from the Hobbycraft clearance section

This card is for the following challenges


Thanks for looking
post signature

4 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Nicky, this is just so cute! Love your take on the sketch. :-D Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown this week and good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Dotty Jo said...

Love your card, Jo x

Peanut said...

What an adorale image, Nicky! So glad you joined Tuesday Throwdown Sketch challenge. We've got a new challenge this week. Hope you'll play with us again.
Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

Unknown said...

Awww this is so cute :) and what a fun image :) I love it. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck.