Friday 3 May 2013

Little Dragon


Another card 
This one uses a really cute digi image from Bugaboo
He is coloured using my NEW promarkers from the spring/summer 2013 limited edition pack
First time I have used them and I am loving the colours
I mounted the image onto a piece of yellow and then blue card
The pink and green card is from core-din-ations
I have sanded and ripped it to distress it
I am not very into distressing so tend to do it neatly lol
Sentiment was from my stash
Finally I finished the card with two ladybird buttons that came from QVC about 5 years ago

This card is for the following challenges


Thanks for looking

post signature

6 comments:

Tammy Miller said...

What an adorable “bug” project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining our April Color Challenge at CTB! We appreciate you taking the time to join our challenge! Hope to see you again very soon! Thanks for using a Bugaboo Image!

Stephanie said...

What a super cute card, thanks for playing at Catch The Bug.

Dotty Jo said...

Soooooo cute! Hope all is well with you hun, Jo x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous image and love the bug buttons. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Nicky, I like the image the colours, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

WeirdCat said...

Cute card, love the image, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
Ruth x