Saturday 29 December 2012

Christmas Handbag


For Christmas my DD wanted to go to a big shopping centre near London as a pressie - so my mum and me came up with a little parcel for her to open to let her know she was going and to give her some spending money.  In the parcel was energy drink - to keep her going, plasters - in case of blisters, batteries - so she could recharge hers and this handbag with a cupcake and her spending money.
I made this using a template form Cre8tive Cutz and then cut it on my ecraft using the MTC software.  The papers where Brazil 12x12 pink candy and some docrafts hearts paper.  I did faux stitching to hopefully add to the effect - the ribbon was brought from a shop in Germany when I went there before Christmas 
 The bag was really easy to cut and put together and hold the cupcake so it cannot be seen until opened
I was really pleased how it turned out and my DD loved it as did my mum.

This is for the following challenge


post signature

No comments: