Wednesday 5 December 2012

2012 Christmas Card


This card is made using my ecraft, as time is ticking away and I cannot bring myself to buy Christmas cards I needed a quick card to make that I could send out to friends and family.

I used the snowflake image from the MTC software and cut two snowflakes out on a piece of A4 card - I had already worked out in word where to put the sentiment and printed it onto the card.  Once the snowflake was cut I cut the A4 card down to A5 size scored it and folded it on my Score It board then to finish used my stickles glitter glue to just outline the snowflake and put a light blue insert inside
Thats two made just another 58 to go - guess what I am doing this week.

This card is for the following challenge

post signature

6 comments:

Di said...

So clever to whip up a big batch the same Nicky - and the design is really gorgeous, hugs, Di xx

Sarah J Moerman said...

Fabulous card! I love your negative space snowflake! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Pat said...

Great card. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

Heather said...

A fabulous card, I love how you have cut the snowflake and let the beautiful blue shining through.

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge.

Kate said...

Wonderful card & design! Thanks for joining us a Speedy Fox & Friends.

wannabcre8tive said...

I love the way you punched out the snowflake, a great idea and a pretty card. Thanks, for joining us over at Speedy Fox and Friends.