Wednesday 24 October 2012

Still Cool!


This card uses a digi image from Sassy Cheryl, he is coloured using my promarkers and my neon markers.  I do not really use Halloween cards so I decided to use a Halloween image and change it for a birthday card. The paper at the back is glittered card from DCWV, the purple paper is pearlized and the orange is from the papermill shop.  I cut the corners using my friskars corners scissors. The sentiment was done in word and cut out.  Inside the card the sentiment says - ... it is just not so obvious!  Happy Birthday.

This card is for the following challenges


Thanks for Looking

4 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

That is SUPER clever! Love the sentiment. What a perfect birthday card.
Thanks for playing in the Trick or Treat challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.

crafty-stamper said...

great image and love the sentiment inside and out thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown
Carol DT x

Ann English said...

Such a fun card! I haven't seen this image for a while and I love it!
So glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge.

Jeni said...

Fab card, love the layout. This is one of my Sassy Cheryl faves. Thanks so much for playing in the challenge this week. ~jeni :)