Thursday, 18 October 2012

Pink & Black Birthday


On this card I have used a digi image from Kenny K's and coloured her using my promarkers.  I have then used some glittered paper from a DCWV Madly in Love pad.  I love this paper as the little square with the hearts and skulls on are all glittered.  The sentiment is one from a QVC sticker set I brought ages ago, the pink card that is the base card and used on the mat is also a glittered card but the camera doesnt seem to pick this up very well, finally the card was finished with some pink gems.

This card is for the following challenges:


Thanks for Looking


5 comments:

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. I love the colour scheme. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.
Nikki x

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Digi Darla said...

Very cute, love it...

Hugs
Digidarla (a.k.a Kim)

marion82 said...

very cute!!
Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
hugs
xMx

you can visit http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
for my free digis!!

Tip Top said...

Such a pretty card and great use of our sketch! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges