Wednesday 10 October 2012

Happy Birthday


This uses a new digi image I brought from Sassy Cheryls - that cheesy grin made me smile.  I have coloured her using my promarkers - including some of my new limited edition ones.  I then cut her out using my spellbinders label die and an oval layer for behind using my x-cut oval dies in my big shot.  I  used my brilliance pearlized ink pads to add a bit of distressing.  The striped paper behind was in my stash and I cannot remember where it came from.  The other card is coredinations that I tore using my ruler to add a slightly feathered edge. Finally I finished it with some small docrafts little buttons and sentiment.

This card is for the following challenges:



Thanks for Looking



13 comments:

Bernardine Cuttino said...

So fune and cute. Fabulous image and beautifully colored. Thanks for joining on the fun at Tuesday Throwdown. Look forward to seeing you again.
Berni,DT

Kim said...

This is so cute. I love the colors and beautiful striped paper. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Kim
sherrodstudiostamp.blogspot.com

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I just love love those Sassy Cheryl images and missed her 30% off sale...next time though. Your card is ADORABLE...love the vertical angle lines your added for fun interest.

Nat said...

What a great image! Love your layout & stripy paper, well done for tearing your card, you are braver than me! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
Natx

jkreucher said...

Awesome Birthday card! Love the blues and your wonderful coloring. and what a sweet little tag up in the corner!
Thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl Birthday challenge this week!
Judy

Davi said...

Quite the fun image and very cute card with the great stripes! So glad you shared it with us at TT this week ;)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card I like the sweet image and the papers,Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

pinky said...

Love your happy wee image and gorgeous blues. Thanks for joining us at Passion For ProMarkers this week.
Hugs
Pinky

JACKIE M said...

Beautiful card and I agree a great cheesy grin :)

Thanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryl's challenge.

Sarah-Jane said...

Great card. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
Sarah-Jane xx

Sassy Cheryl said...

Your coloring is beautiful. . . .and her cheesy grins makes me smile too. What a beautiful card.
Thanks for playing along in the Birthday challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's!

NanaConnie said...

Sweet, sweet card! Love the monochromatic blues. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope to see you again when our new challenge begins tomorrow.
NanaConnie TT DT

stampingtink said...

Very cute and I love that image! I love the buttons, so dainty! Thanks for playing with us over at Tuesday Throwdown and hope you'll be back next week!

Susan, TT DT