Sunday 7 October 2012

Happy Anniversary


This card is for my sister and her hubby who celebrate 20 years of marriage on 31st October.  The love Disney so when I saw these digi images from Sassy Cheryl's I thought they would be perfect.  I have coloured them using my promarkers, mounted them onto red card and , used my perfect layers rulers to trim the card.  The strip across the middle is made up of three ribbons, these were all in my stash having been collected of chocolate boxes etc.  I then used black ribbed card to add some layers these are then mounted onto red and the red star paper that I brought from a local craft sadly long gone now. Finally I did the sentiment in word and used my circle spellbinders to cut them out and layer them onto the card.

This card is for the following challenges:


Thanks for looking



No comments: