Wednesday 26 September 2012

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday


Hello everyone on WOYWW sorry I have not played for a long time but time is something I do seem to much spare at the moment, but things should improve after this weekend as my sister gets married as I would have finished all the bits she needs lol.

On my desk week is the last of the wedding makes. Starting from the top left to right this is a little pink vase Mum and me will be putting flowers in these to go on the centre of the tables with name tags and sprinkles all place on a small round mirror ( the table only seat 4 ) Next to that is my confetti boxes ready to throw. The a  wishing well box, this is a post box I have made for people to place their cards is so they do not get lost at the reception.  Then there is a small decorated heart to give to her once she is married and also her wedding card.  These sit ontop of a wedding keepsake box I have made her and put an example of her invites and order of services etc. On the desk is the sitting plan, a basket with bunting (which I still need to decorate) and the ribbons I have started to make to decorate my Dads old Morris Minor which will take my sister to the church.

After Saturday I am hoping to be able to show some more details of all the bits I have made and also to be able to get back to some normal crafting lol

Hope you all have a good week - I dont promise to visit everyone on the blog but I will try to get round as many as I can.

x Nicky x 

6 comments:

MiniOwner said...

That's a lovely desk. :o) Hope the wedding goes well.
Sue x (MiniOwner #72)

My name is Cindy said...

Thatv really is a lovely desk - itlooks antique! You have been busy, I'm sure your sister is really grateful for all you have done. Hope the wedding is fantastic! Cindy #88

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Hope the wedding goes well - everything you've created for it looks beautiful! Happy WOYWW, Sharon #79

Di said...

Hope it all goes off brilliantly - look forward to a closer peek - me nose has been pressed against the screen here. Off to find a screen wipe now! Happy WOYWW! Di xx

Words and Pictures said...

What a beautiful desk - it's a rolltop isn't it? Gorgeous! Hope all goes well with the wedding, and happy WOYWW!
Alison x
#108

Andrea said...

wow all those wedding stationary and giftsetc are fab those candles are beautiful.. see what you mean about the charactres lookingsimiliar to teh newly weds .. im sure your sister must have been over the moon she looked radiant well done you x