Sunday 9 September 2012

Computers!!!

.



I have been missing from my blog for a little while as I have been busy with my sister wedding which happens at the end of this month.  I have been doing all her wedding stationary and table decorations etc.  Once she has had her big day I will show you some of the bits and pieces. 
 I have also been updating my Promarker storage once I have taken some photos I will share.

This card is for my friends birthday, this image is from Bugaboo and I have used the Stella says Sketch for inspiration from the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog, as normal coloured using my Promarkers papers are all from my stash apart form the striped one that came free with a magazine

The sentiment for the card says

This computer is broken....        ...I keep pressing the escape key but I am still here!!! 

This card is for the following challenge :

Stella Says Sketch - Sketch I followed

Thanks for Looking

x Nicky x


4 comments:

Spyder said...

hehehe....'Computer Says....no...!!

(Lyn)

Linda . J said...

Love your card, the image is great and love the colours and great take on the sketch.
Thank you for joining us over at Bugaboo this time.
Hugs Linda

Pat (mspfd) said...

Too funny. Love the sentiment!

Min said...

Fabulous card - LOVE the sentiment!!
Thanks so much for playing along with Bugaboo Stamps, Catch The Bug Blog STELLA SAYS SKETCH Challenge. We hope you'll join us again tomorrow for another great sketch!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min