Wednesday 12 September 2012

A Special Card for a Special Occasion

.

One of my friends gets married on Saturday and asked me to make him a card to give to his bride to be
I wanted the card to have clean simple lines, so chose a cream hammered card from papermill, then I printed in the sentiment on using word.  Finally I used my letterpress in my big shot to print on the swirls
Inside is a poem but that is only for his brides eyes.
I used chocolate pearlized ink and inside I lined the card with chocolate paper then mounted the poem on that with the edges cut with my corner scissors for interest.

This card was for the less is more challenge, but unfortunately  my dyslexia stuck again and I did not follow the challenge correctly as I was suppose to use foliage on the card as well as it being a one layer card

OOPS


Thanks for Looking



1 comment:

Mandi said...

Hi Nicky
You've made a super one layer card, but, we have asked to see foliage on our entries this week

Thanks very much
mandi
"Less is More"