Friday 4 May 2012

Party Bear


This card uses a digi image from Pollycraft, he is coloured using my promarkers - love using them with the fine nibs. I cut him out and also did the flags a second time and decoupage them to add a bit of interest.  The circle was cut using my nestabilities on my big shot. The soft fawn coloured card was put into an embossing folder of stars and swirls and run through the big shot, and the dark blue card was embossed using an sizzix texturz sheet. The sentiment was done using my brother labeller. Finally I finished the card with some square gems and a bit of ribbon.

This card is for the following challenges:


Thanks for Looking

x Nicky x

2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love your image and your papers. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Christine said...

What a cute card. I love the flags!! Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine