Thursday 3 May 2012

Garden Bugs


This card uses a brilliant digi image from Bugaboo. I have coloured it using my promarkers the mounted it onto a piece of green card using my new perfect layers rulers brought from ideal world - I am loving these hopefully no more crooked mats. I then but a piece of cream card through my big shot using a swirls embossing folder. The mat at the back is made from some spare scrapbook K& Co paper I have had laying around for ages. The background card was from a QVC woodland set and has been in my stash for a couple of years.  I finished with some ribbon I was given and some gems.

This card is for the following challenges:


Thanks for Looking

x Nicky x

8 comments:

Suzie's Card Den said...

Hi Nicky,
Great image and beautifully coloured, I love all the layers.
Thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday Challenge, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Sue said...

A fabulous card and a great take on the sketch

Thanks for joining us at SnS

Sue
xx

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks for joining our Catch the Bug Recipe challenge this week. Your fabulous card follows the recipe in such a unique way - I love it that you have used a Bugaboo image too. We hope you will join us in the next challenge too!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT

Lora said...

Great card! Love the layers and the embossing.
I've never seen the perfect layers rulers, but sounds like something that would help me a lot!
Thanks so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
Lora x

Amy said...

Love it!! Thanks for joining Bugaboo at Catch the Bug

Amy said...

Love it!! Thanks for joining Bugaboo at Catch the Bug

Gro said...

Beautiful card. Love your image.
Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :o)

Julie said...

Lvoely card, Nicky!! Great image and fab colours! Thanks for joining us at SNS this fortnight! Juliexx