Friday 16 March 2012

You're Getting Married.....

This card uses a brilliant digi image from Kenny K's, I have coloured them with my pro markers and flex markers. The card I have used as a base is a two tone card so I folded the corner and placed a pearl on to show the different colour. The blue strip at the back of the image is glittered and was in my stash drawer and was the yellow polka dot card.  The sentiment was done using word and then mounted on to plain blue card the same as the image. I finished the card with a metal clip that has the word 'together' embossed on it and some small pearls.  This card is a wedding acceptance to my sister wedding and inside it says '...and we will love to join you on your special day.'

This card is for the following challenges:


Thanks for Looking

x Nicky x

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

What a cute fun card...great image..thanks for playing with PFP this week..hope to see you again..www.justwordz.ca

oheidia said...

I really love your great and funny card in yellow with pearls. Your coloring is fab also. Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:)

NanaConnie said...

Cute, cute card, Nicky! Love the soft coloring. Thanks so much for playing along at Tuesday Throwdown this challenge. Good luck in the draw and I hope we see you again next week.
NanaConnie DT