Friday 16 March 2012

Ready to Party


This card is a first for me as I have designed it all on using Craft Artist and some Daisy Trail CD that I brought in the sales just after Christmas.  It has taken until now for me to have the time to put it onto my computer and have a play. Everything is digital, buttons, ribbons and the layers.  The image is a Mo's Digital Pencil one and I coloured her with my pro markers and then cut the image out with my craft knife. For a first attempt I am quite pleased the result.

This card is for the following challenges


Thanks for Looking

x Nicky x

8 comments:

Pat said...

Hi Nicky! What an adorable card! This is such a cute Mo image...and shes perfect for a birthday card! Love the reds and blues!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

Sue said...

A fabulous card and a great take on the sketch

thank you for joining us at SnS

Sue
xx

Chrissie said...

Love what you did here, I'm such a Mo fan and the papers look great.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
Chrissie xx

Elaine L. said...

how cute! I love what you did with 'Veronica'! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

lindyloo said...

Super card love the image thank you for joining us at crafty catz lindyloo x

Iulia said...

Oh, this is lovely, Nicky!This image always makes me smile and you showcased it perfectly!
Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week!
Hope to see you again for our "Bling" challenge starting today!
Hugs, Iulia

Michelle Short said...

Great card, love the colour combo

Thank you for joining in with my sketch at Sketch N Stash this fortnight,

Michelle x

Curly said...

Thank you so very much for Joining us Crafty Catz with absolutely adorable creation its just perfect for our challenge,

Have a lovely day,
Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0) x