Sunday 29 January 2012

True Love


This card uses a digi image from Mo's Digital Pencil I have coloured the image using my pro markers and flex markers.  The patterned paper came in a 6x6 Forever friends paper pad my daughter brought me, the rest of the paper is from core-dinations paper packs I brought from The Range.  The ribbon is from my stash cannot remember where I brought it, the stars where in the bargain bin at Hobby Craft ages ago. The sentiment says

'Nobody knows true love until you have been loved by a dog'

This card is for the following challenges


Thanks for looking

x Nicky x

8 comments:

Franz♥ said...

So amazing, love the image sooo much!

Thanks for playing along with us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.

Hugs, Franz.

BrossArtAddiction said...

cute card, love that image! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday

and Good luck! :D

Hugz & TFS,
xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

Lorraine said...

That's a super cute card and I have to agree with that sentiment..totally. :o)
Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! this is so adorable. Love the very cute image. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

Donna x

downrightcrafty said...

a gorgeous creation and lovely use of the ribbon, thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have candy if you are interested :)

Tracy Heaton said...

Beautiful creation. Thanks for joining our ribbons challenge at SCSC
Tracy x

kbrandy4 said...

Fabulous cute card!! Thanks for sharing at I ♥ Promarkers and good luck!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

Elaine L. said...

Very cute! I love the shiny card stock! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.