Monday 2 January 2012

New Year New Blog Design and Some Crafting


I was asked to make a card to go with a voucher my friend wanted to give for some shoes
I deceided a card was not much for Christmas so I made a shoe
I cut the shoe using my E-Craft that I got for my birthday in December
I used a SVG template for the shoe
Then decorated it with some ribbon and gems
The box I designed and cut myself on the ecraft from A3 card
Its simple but its a start



 This shows the shoe in the box with voucher

I am entering this into the following challenges:


Thanks for Looking

x Nicky x

2 comments:

Di said...

What a great idea Nicky! And a beautiful result, I adore that shoe - like the new look to your blog - wondered where I was at first :) Happy New Year! Di xx

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Niki: What a cute shoe! love your idea---beautiful job! Glad that you joined us at Simply Create Too for our "Shape It Up Challenge". Look forward to seeing your entries in our upcomingn challenges.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/