Thursday 12 January 2012

Cooking Skills!


This card uses another of my stitchy bear digital stamp images as you can guess I am loving these at the moment, he is coloured with my flex and pro markers. The sentiments came with the image and I printed them all onto ultra smooth card I brought from Create and Crafts sale. I have mounted the image and sentiment on to some blue card from my stash. On the image I then used some yellow dotty paper I think its by Papermania, then again mounted this on to some of the blue card stock. Finally the used a piece of striped paper as a background on the blue base card. I love the sentiment with this as my kids will be the first to tell you cooking is not my best subject but they seem to all be growing ok on it!

This card is for the following challenges


Thanks for looking

x Nicky x 

6 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

Gorgeous card and perfect cake, so yummy, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have some new candy if you are interested

Danielle said...

Too adorable!

Franz♥ said...

Oh Nicky, i like your work very much, this little bear is sooo sweet, love it!

Hugs, Franz.

Becca Fabozzi said...

Such a sweet and adorable image. Thanks so much for joining us at SImon Says Stamp

WeirdCat said...

Great card and LOL at the sentiment, thank you for joining us at ♥Promarkers this week,
Ruth x

xxxtglxxx said...

Your card really made me chuckle Nicky! :) Fabulous!

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx