Sunday 2 October 2011

Birthday Bear

 This is a card I made for my neighbour to give to his wife who loves teddies
I used my spellbinder die and sizzix big shot machine to cut the aperture out
I then used some left over paper and a few flowers finished with pearl centre
The sentiment was printed using my brother labeller
Inside the card I used a white piece of paper with a larger size aperture cut out
The Tatty teddy picture was from a Do Craft goodie bag
I cut him with the same spellbinders die just a smaller one
The used two spellbinder together to make a frame
Although this is a very simple card 
I think it worked quite well - I was also only given one days notice!

This card is for the following challenge


Thanks for Looking

x Nicky x

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Back in business....and such a darling card to start off giving us. I have such difficulty cutting the right holes in a card like you did....excellent job and such an adorable image.

Deb said...

it is beautiful Nicky, love the aperture!
many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
have a great day, happy crafting, Debxx