Tuesday 31 May 2011

No Challenges Just Fun with my Daughter

Below is some photos of bits me and my DD made this weekend
We had our first attempt at putting images on to candles
Then my daughter loves cutting out and putting together decoupage
So she took my sheets and cut and stuck and this is now my decoupage drawer!


 This is our first attempt at a candle with a House Mouse stamp on it
quite pleased with how it turned out

This is a card made for a friend who turned 60 yesterday
All decoupage I don't have the patience to sit and cut it all out but glad my daughter does

 This is a card I cut on my craft robo then used pre coloured digi images
 Front of second candle we did for my friends 60's to match her card
 Rear of candle
 Its my mums birthday today and she loves Mr Whippy ice cream
so after Jen had done all the decoupage I had to use this to make a card

Thanks for looking

x Nicky x


2 comments:

Di said...

How super - and what a clever daughter. Do you lend her out? How did you do the candles - they're really gorgeous! Di xx

Dotty Jo said...

My Mom likes to do decoupage, but it's not my thing - I just don't have the patience, yet I always love the results! Nice candles - how did you do that???? Jo x