Wednesday 2 March 2011

Playing with Alcohal Ink!!???

This card uses a digi image from Pollycraft
Coloured with my promarkers
I then cut him out using my nestabilities
I the used my Alcohal Inks that I have only just got
and played a little to give some colour to the plain white card
(Hmmm ok for a beginner but think I need lots of practice)
The other two circles were again cut with my nestabilities from scraps of paper
To finish the card I have some sticky crepe ribbon I have had for ages
I just stuck 3 strips to the bottom of the card

This card is for the following challenge

Pollycraft - Three Circles
My Time To Craft - Infant - Card for a child

Thanks for looking

x Nicky x

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Lovely card....thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft.

Take care
San x

Chrissie said...

Cute card!
Thanks so much for joining us at My Time to Craft this week!
Chrissie