Sunday 6 March 2011

DIY!

This card uses a new digi image from Imagemation
I have coloured him using my Pro markers
The circles was embossed using my sizzix circles embossing folder
The cut out using my nestablilities dies
The paper I have embossed on is new from Docrafts called core-dinations
it has a different coloured core so you can sand it
The rest of the paper was from my stash

This is for the following challenges

Sketch and Stash - the sketch I have followed

Thanks for looking

x Nicky x

6 comments:

Chrissie said...

A fabulous card Nicky, I always find men's cards so difficult.
By the way, I've just seen your Promarker storage, it's perfect and I shall be off to Tesco tomorrow to get one!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch n Stash.
lol Chrissie xx

Lizzy said...

Fab male card Nicky ~ Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Stash ...good luck!

xx Lizzy xx :)

Patricia St Martin said...

Great job!!! That is a funny card and perfect for a guy. Thank for joining us at Cards for Men Challenge. We love seeing your creation. Good luck on the challenge.
Hugs, Patricia

~@ngie~ said...

LOL what a 'cheeky' image... love what you've done with the sketch lol 8o)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good luck 8o)

xXx Angie xXx

Mandy said...

Great card,love the image and such a great take on our theme....Thanks for sharing with us at Cards for Men...
Mandy x

Alison said...

Love this image- although it is 'water' we could all do without- fab card! Thanks for playing along with CFM 'water' challenge- good luck in the draw.
Hugs, Alison x