Friday 11 February 2011

My Valentine Baby

This card uses an image from Kenny K
I have coloured her using my pro markers
She looks like a cartoon of my daughter
The dotty paper came from a kanban kit I brought from QVC ages ago
The butterfly paper was given to me by a friend
The sentiment was done in word and cut using my circle nestabilities
The ribbon was from a jumper I got for Christmas and the charms were brought from the Works
This is for my daughters 17th birthday on Valentines Day
Should be safe to show it as she only looks at my blog when I show her something

This card is for the following challenge


Thanks for looking

x Nicky x

2 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Love the card, and there is a little surprise for you over on my blog! xxx Shaz

Tania said...

Very cute card, love your image!