Saturday 26 February 2011

Dreaming


This card uses a digi image from Mo's Digital Pencil
I have coloured her using my pastel pro markers
The dotty paper is from an old QVC kit
I cut the image using my nestabilities and the mat
The flowers were plain purple, pink & white card
I used a docrafts clear stamp thats suppose to make a cake but I like the swirls
I stamped it with my pink,purple and blue brilliance pearlize ink pads
Then used my one and only marianne flower die
I mixed the colours and stuck together using my glue gun
I finished of with the bow and the gems for a bit of bling

This is for the following challenges

Mo's Digital Pencil - Spring Colour & make your own embellishments
Cute Card Thursday - The sketch I have followed

Thanks for looking

x Nicky x

5 comments:

Elaine L. said...

I love the colors you've used, and your flowers are great! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Pat said...

Hi Nicky...what a sweet card! I love the soft pastel colors...and the design showcased this adorable Mo Manning image just beautifully!!! And your flowers are just the perfect touch!! Thanks so much for joining us again this week at Mo's!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Pat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

This is pretty Nicky, you could also enter it at Allsorts as they want to see homemade flowers this week.

Hugs
Brenda

Deb said...

gorgeous card, love the flowers, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs debx