Monday 17 January 2011

Bugaboo Birthday

This card uses a Digi Image and Sentiment from Bugaboo
I have coloured him using my promarkers
I then cut him and the sentiment out using my nestabilities
I inked the edges with my Brilliance Pearlize ink pad
The Striped paper is from my Just for Men Pad by Papermania
The paper at the bottom was embossed using my sizzix birthday texture plate
I lightly sanded this bit so show the core colour of the card
This is for the following challenge
Catch the Bug - Birthday Card
Thanks for Looking
x Nicky x

3 comments:

Michele Lourenco said...

Very nice great card and thanks for using a bugaboo image.
Thank you for joining the bugaboo stamps challenge!

Jodie Mackrell said...

awesome card! thanks for joining our bugaboo birthday challenge at catch the bug!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Good old Gus, love his attitude! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Catch The Bug!