Wednesday 8 December 2010

WOYWW 79


Whats On Your workdesk Wednesday?
Its that time of the week again and last week I managed to visit everyone
A QUICK PLEA
Some blogs I struggle to leave messages as you have word verification on and being dyslexic
I really struggle with it - if you could turn it off I am sure it would help lots of people
If you worried about whats posted on you blog just tick that it needs approval before being seen by everyone that way you still have control
Any how onto my desk - no pictures of Ernie my poorly Morris Minor as because of the snow we did not have post for about 5 days so I am still waiting for the spares to arrive so I can put him back together
For those that wanted to see my garage workdesk including oily rags
as saying goes what this space!
On my craft desk this week are some new goodies that I brought with some Blog Candy Voucher
I won on the Simon Says Challenge site
I got a new Sew Easy stitching head, two set of Tim Holts embossing folders
(my first Tim Holts items) and some stickles again a first for me
I have used lots of other glitter glues but I must say I really like this one and I can see me getting more
There are also some finished cards and a printed image waiting to be coloured

The drawer this week is the top left one that holds my inks and wooden stamps

Most of my wooden stamps are house mouse ones (they are so cute)

Mainly I use clear stamps that I house in a different storage box. But in this drawer are a couple of sets that need sorting and putting in that box, I also have my clear mount rocker blocks and stamps cleaners. Oh and some cotton buds I use for smudging and wiping little bits!

If you wonder what on earth this is all about pop over to the Queen of the desk hops at the Stamping Ground Blog and have a nose

Thanks to anyone who has read my waffle this far and a Happy Wednesday to Everyone

x Nicky x

29 comments:

Debs said...

Wow your desk is so neat and tidy - can you please come and organise mine?

jude said...

Nice and neat tidy desk this week.Love your new craft stash have fun !I m also with you on word verification too.
have fab wednesday hugs judex#6

Terry said...

My eyes went straight to those embossing folders! I can hardly make a card without using one - I absolutely love them. And Tim Holtz has some fabulous ones!

Terry (17)

Chrissie said...

I TOTALLY agree about word verification... it takes so much time up and folks can ensure that unwanted comments are avoided by having blog owner approval switched on.
I think the tidy fairy must live at your house! Has she got a sister who could come over here?
Chrissie #7

Sheila said...

I'm with everyone above. How neat! Maybe you can come over to my place?

Helen said...

Love your desk, nice and tidy.

Marjo said...

Yummy workstation. I am with you word verification should be turned off!

Hugs, Marjo #45

sandra de said...

I think I may have told you before how much I love your desk. Sorry to repeat myself but ...Such a neat and tidy desk. Love the TH embossing folders I just got a cuttlebug and I haven't stopped embossing!!

Susan said...

I love your tidy desk. I am with you on word verification too!
Susan xxox #13

Annie said...

Lovely cards on show today :-)
A x

Victoria said...

wow this is so neat and love the antique bureau
vicky 79

oneoff said...

What a tidy, elegant workspace. Hope your young Morris Minor is soon on the mend.

Bernie #81

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

I totally agree about word verification, it's so time consuming. Love your new stash.

Hugs
Maarit #37

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I totally agree about word verification. Besides, any post can be deleted by the blog owner, so what's the big deal? Sorry your "baby" still isn't fixed. But your "other" desk looks very neat and tidy, ready for anything. Happy WOYWW (#4).

Pam said...

Oh, I hope we don't have word verification on! I've never written myself a comment so I need to check that! Congrats on winning the challenge and I hope that Ernie is warm enough outside! Thank goodness he has a roof over his head in this weather!

Kath Stewart said...

thanks for the crafty snoop..thanks ...what a busy but neat desk...hugs kath xxx No 47

Anonymous said...

wow.. so tidy.. i wish i wish! lol

need to see more of those creations! gorgeous!

Pam said...

fab new stash. Hugs Pam x

Serendipity Stamping said...

Such a nifty looking desk this week and surround by lots of goodies. Neatest drawer I have seen I believe. Word verification really is a pain! (having said that I hope mine is still in the off mode where I put it several months ago or I will have egg on my face).

LuLu said...

It's so-o - tidy. You're starting to scare me - ha ha, ha!

Thanks for sharing your spare - maybe it will inspire me to tidy mine up a bit...

Peace,
LuLu
www.lulu-too-beaucoup.blogspot.com

peggy aplSEEDS said...

congratulations for visiting everyone and for your win! i hope you get your wish about word verification. it'll make it easier for all of us!

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh look at those inkpads all lined up neatly like soldiers - how marvellous to see that when you open your drawer! Have fun with the new stash - I have a couple TH folders too - unused.

Elizabeth said...

Hi, as a fellow dyslexic I sooo agree with you about word verification - I don't know how many times my comment has been rejected because I've put the wrong thing in :( That aside, sorry to hear that your car is still laid up due to the post. Hopefully, now that the thaw has set in you will be able to repair him soon. Elizabeth #95

HeARTworks said...

I just checked my blog to see if I have word verification on, and I don't :^) Great cards on display and how nice that you've won some goodies! Patsy from
HeARTworks

voodoo vixen said...

Another one agreeing about word verification... especially when it then tells me that it has to be approved by the blog owner!! Eh? LOL
Your desk is so neat and tidy and what a cute phone you have!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the word verification thing! Lovely neat desk, great new goodies too. I love Stickles and have about 14 of them, I don't have any TH fades but I have a few Distress Inks and a couple of stamp sets. LOVE House Mouse stamps!!

Hugs
Brenda

Minxy said...

WOW your first Tim items.. it's a slippery slope.. you'll soon be hooked and want the dies and inks and pads and well the list is endless lol
Hugs Minxy desk#42

Anonymous said...

Tim's stuff should definitely come with a health warning. But it's not an addiction you'll ever want to fight. Have masses of fun.

cheers, rachel #40

Barry Percy said...

Hi Nicky,

Just a quick note to thank you for your kind words with regards to our House-Mouse Designs® rubber stamps.

I would love to have you post any/all of your House-Mouse Designs®, HappyHoppers® or Gruffies® creations in our gallery on our website:
Click here

Thanks so much.

Barry Percy
Co-Owner/Co-Founder
House-Mouse Designs, Inc.