Wednesday 29 December 2010

Winter

This card uses an image from Polly Craft
I have coloured her using the following pro markers:
Ice Grey 4
Cool Grey 4
Magenta
Caramel
Satin
Tan
Plum
Amethyst
Purple
Orchid
Mulberry
I have used a Tim Holts embossing folder for the effect of ice - its called cracked
I brought with some a blog voucher I won on Simon Says Challenge
I used some dies that I brought from the local Craft Shop at Rye to cut
mats that I mounted the image onto - sorry cannot remember the make of the dies
I finished with a strip of Glitter Card and some confetetti snowflakes
Thanks for Looking
This Card is for the following challenges:
Polly Craft - White Christmas
Passion for Pro Markers - Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - The sketch I have followed
The Pink Elephant - Winter Wonderland
x Nicky x

5 comments:

Joey said...

Fabulous card Nicky and great embossing. Thanks forjoining us at pollycraft
Joey x

Julie said...

This is another gorgeous card, Nicky - love the embosssed panels! Thanks for joining in our Mega challenge at PFP, Juliex

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Nicky. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge at PFP. Hugs Michele x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Nicky, another gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
Hope you have a wonderful 2011 x

coops said...

another fabulous card nicky.i love the girly image and fab colours.
thanks for playing in our mega christmas challenge at PFP :D

xx coops xx