Wednesday 22 December 2010

Lots of Santa's Helper

These cards all use images from Mo's Digital Pencil
I have coloured them using my pro markers
and glitter sakura pens
I have finished the hats with my stickles glitter glue
The text that runs across the front of the card
I did in word and printed
The words say 'Santa's Little Helpers'
I finished the cards with some shiny green tape
This is for the following challenge:
Christmas Cards All Year Round ~ To use an image of Santa or the word Santa
Mo's Digital Pencil - Fantasies & Fairies
Thanks for Looking
x Nicky x

2 comments:

Elaine L. said...

Wow, you've been busy! These are adorable! Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

The Wired Angel said...

Elaine is right.. you have been one very busy person! And they are so perfect for the fairy and fantasy challenge. Thanks for joining us at Mo's challenge. Happy New Year to you!