Saturday 6 November 2010

Whats In Your Pocket?

This card uses the paper from Papermania 'its a mans world'
I cut the 18 on my craft robo using my own design
The image is from Mo's Digital Pencil
His coloured using my promarkers
Around the edge of the blue paper I have done some faux stitching with a glitter pen
(its doesn't show in the photo)
For my pocket I have folded down the corner of the paper and made a pocket to hold £10
This card is for the following challenge
Mo's Digital Pencil - Whats in your pocket?

3 comments:

Elaine L. said...

This is a great 'guy' card! I love the little pocket in the corner...a perfect way to give a money gift. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

The Wired Angel said...

Great card for the pocket challenge. Super job. Thanks for playing along with us at Mo's this week! Peggy x

Dawn B. said...

I am loving all these pocket cards.. This is perfect for an 18th birthday.. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.