Sunday 31 October 2010

I've Got My Mojo Back :)

The challenge on Christmas Cards All Year Round for October is
Stitching Faux or real and Distrss the Cards is some way.
All of my cards have faux stitching on them done using a fineline pen
I am not very good a distressing things so on each one I have done torn paper.
Most the paper I brought a few years ago and they have been sat in my stash.
Sorry cannot remember any makes
The two cards at the bottom use some toppers from Kanban
The card in the middle at the top has glittered snowflakes that came free with a magazine
Thanks for looking
For the following challenge:
Christmas Cards All Year Round - Stitching & Distressing

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Woooo hoooo - always nice when a missing mojo comes back home to mama! Especially like the two bottom cards - sweeeeeet! Jo x