Sunday 31 October 2010

Happy Halloween Anniversary

For this card I have used a image from Mo's Digital Pencil
(I forgot I had it used it in January then forgot about it!)
I have used Autumnal colours for the season and
as this is for my sister and brother in law who married
on the 31 October 1992
(and no they are not quite this old but fun to wind them up!)
The papers come from my stash
Flowers are from pro craft
I have coloured the image using my pro markers
Sentiment was done using my brother labeller then mounted on the same as the mat
This is for the following challenge:
Passion for Promarkers - Best Friends
Sketch N Stash - Forgotten Stash was the image
Mo's Digital Pencil - Pick a Season - I chose Autumn
Thanks for Looking

11 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Nicky, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Tracy said...

Fabulous card Nicky. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Elaine L. said...

Love this image, and they look great in the autumn colors. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Nicky, fab image. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue x

Lizzy said...

Fab card Nicky...luv the image :D

thank you for joining us at sketch & Stash

xx Lizzy xx :)

Julie said...

Fab card Nicky, the image is so perfect for our challenge at PFP this week. Juliexx

Michele Roos said...

Such a fabulous card Nicky. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Squirrel x said...

Super card, and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch & Stash. Hugs, Sxx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Nicky,
This image is perfect for our challenge & your card looks beautiful. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Dawn B. said...

Aww so sweet Nicky.. I love the fall colors. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week..

The Wired Angel said...

Very cute card, Nicky, and your papers match your coloring so perfectly. Thanks so much for joining us at our challenge at Mo's this week! Peggy x