Friday 14 May 2010

Jens Exams!!

On this card I used this image from Mo's Digital Pencil
(its one of my favourites)
I have coloured her using my promarkers and then some highlights with a sakura white pen
The purple paper was from my stash
The paper I used for the strips is from a Cricut Paper Pad for tags and bags
The tag is from Docraft - Sunshine range
Flowers from some blog candy I won

This card is for my daughter who is about to sit her GCSE's

I have entered this card in the following challenges

Simon Says - the sketch I followed
Cute Card Thursday - Someone Special
Mo's Digital Pencil - It's All About Flowers


Thanks for Looking

9 comments:

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

The coloring looks fantastic and I really like the visual interest of the background strips!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Elaine L. said...

Cute card and so perfect for the occasion! Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

majo said...

Love this card . Greetings Majo

Cathy said...

Wonderful card for the occassion and the Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge, Thanks for playing along with us this week!!! Hope the exams went well!!!

Dena said...

Wow! Your coloring is fabulous! What a great job with the sketch!
Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet. You did a great job. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

Jo Nevill said...

Many congrats ! You have just won our challenge over at Simon Says Challenge with your fantastic card !

Could you please email us so that we can tell you how you can claim your prize ?

Well done,

Hugs,

Jo and the Simon Says Challenge DT x

Jo Nevill said...

Many congrats ! You have just won our challenge over at Simon Says Challenge with your fantastic card !

Could you please email us so that we can tell you how you can claim your prize ?

Well done,

Hugs,

Jo and the Simon Says Challenge DT x

The Wired Angel said...

Lovely card Nicky.. and perfect for the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's challenge. Peggy x