Monday 3 May 2010

I love being married...

This card using an image and sentiment from
Bugaboo Stamps - Gus & Stella
I have made this card for my DH its our 18th Anniversary on 16th May
(no we don't quite look like the image - yet!)
The background paper is from papermania
The strip are black paper that I sprayed using the Cosmic shimmers I won
on the Sketch Saturday blog a couple of weeks ago
This is my first attempt any hints on how to use greatly received!
I coloured the image using my promarkers
and cut the image and sentiment using my spellbinder dies
This is for the following challenge
Secret Crafter - Friendship
Sketch Saturday - Sketch by Maya

3 comments:

Jess's Crafty Things said...

Nicky thats a fabulous card and I just discovered bugaboo too - just not had time to make any yet - thanks for your kind comments on my blog - much appreciated - if you pop back from time to time you might see different things on there cos i like to try things I dont see wnaywhere else..LOL

Lena Katrine said...

What a cool and fun looking card!
Thanks for joining the SS challenge this week - good luck :)
Hugs, Lena

Dotty Jo said...

Your comical cards always make me laugh Nicky - you are so witty! Jo x