Friday 21 May 2010

Caught A Bug!

This card has been made using this delightful image from Bugaboo
He is coloured using my promarkers
Across the front of the jar I have stuck a piece of acetate to add shine
Papers are all from my stash
Flowers came from e-bay
I have used brads in the centre of each flower
The sentiment is in a metal tag holder I brought in a sale from the local craft shop
The card is for the following challenges
Sketch Saturday - Sketch I have followed
Pollycraft - Summer Blooms
My Time to Craft - Under the Weather
Thanks for Looking

4 comments:

Sue said...

awwwwww such a cute and fab colours too,thank you for joining us at pollycraft


sue
xx

Lesley said...

Cute card and great image! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Chrissie said...

What a cute image and sentiment!
Thanks for joining in with our challenge at MTTC this week!
Chrissie

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Cute Card! Love the image and the flowers are a nice touch! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!
Hugs, Marit.