Saturday 13 March 2010

Dotties World & Cards for Men


Dotties World Challenge Pastels & Brights
&
Cards for Men - Paper Piecing
The challenge on Dotties World set by Adele is Brights or Pastels
So I have used Mickey and coloured him with my Tria Markers
I have done one card with brights and the other pastel
I am quite amazed at how different it makes the same card look
I have paper pieced the images and mounted them on silicon glue for depth
Some of the papers have come from my new papermania pad
'Its a Man World'
The rest is all bits from my stash
DO CHECK OUT ADELES BLOG FOR SOME BIRTHDAY CANDY!

6 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Great cards Nicky, love how they can look so different just by changing the colours a bit. xx

Donnas Den said...

Great cards, Nicky. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge

Donna

Louly said...

You did both! They're flippin great!I don't know which I like best.

Dotty Jo said...

Two totally different looks just by swapping the colours - brilliant! Great paper piecing and cutting too, you must have a very steady hand Nicky! Jo x

Nannieflash said...

Wow Nicky fabulous paper piecing, love the colour scheme on both. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men and good luck with the Challenge. With hugs Shirleyx

Adele said...

Lovely card Nicky, thank you for playing along with my challenge, good luck with the Blog Candy draw!

Dingle. XX