Thursday 11 February 2010

Young Love!

This card has been done for some teenagers in love!!
I have used one of the Charmed Craft downloads from the Mickey Set
They are coloured using my Letraset Tria Markers
The circles and the large hearts have all been cut using my craft paper
I think the blue paper is from a papermania set I have had for ages
The ribbon came of a pressie
The three small hearts are brad but because I did not want the brad sticky through the card
I cut the 'legs' off and glued them onto the card using silicon glue
The sentiment was done using my Letterpress and Epic 6 machine
The ink I used was Pearlescent Sky Blue by Brilliance

I brought a load of these with the voucher I won on Dotties World and I love them

This card is designed using the
Sketch from Ria on the Sketch Saturday

The inspiration for the colours come from
the Secret Crafter whose challenge
this week was set by Cathy to use
Monochrome tones of one colour and white

The theme of love came from Nicole on the Dotties World
and also Cute Card Thursday 'In the Name of Love'

Do check out the link to the Challenge blog as the DT cards are really stunning.

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is great Nicky, love the image and the gorgeous colours! So loved up!!!! Jo x

Lisa Jane said...

what a great card . I love the fact it has no red on it, definitely not predictable. Your image is coloured beautifully
Lisa ;)

Christine said...

Hi gorgeous card stunning creation thanks for joining us at SCSC

Christine xx

Mel X said...

Aww, lovely sweet card Nikki

Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter

Mel X

Annie said...

sweet Valentine and love the colour! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week. hugs, annie x

Louly said...

Oh Nicky thats a beautiful card, I love the soft colours xx