Monday 15 February 2010

GD Card for Sketch N Stash

This wonderful sketch is from the Sketch & Stash
I have been asked to be the Guest Designer for this month!

Everything is new on this card as I treated myself to the Do Crafts Goodie Bag

All the papers, ribbon, flowers, brads and fasteners all come from the bag
they are called the Sunshine collection
The house mouse stamp is called Autumn Cruise is also new
(I seem addicted to House Mouse Stamps so expect to see some more new ones!)
I have coloured the stamp using my water brush
and my new brilliance pearlescent ink pads.

Do check out the Challenge blog as normal the DT cards are truly inspiration

1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Nicky :-) A fellow HM addict !! :-) I love this image and the papers and colours you used are fab !

it is lovely to have you join us as GD on the team :-)

luv
Lols x x x