Saturday 9 January 2010

Friday Sketchers Challenge 84

The lovely sketch is designed by Claudia over on the Friday Sketch Blog
The image is a Penny Black stamp called Marching Mouse
Coloured using my Letraset Tria Markers
Paper were from my stash I cannot remember the make
Circles were cut using my craft robo as was the letters
which are attached to the red circle my own design
The red ribbon came of a bundle of tea towels I brought
Finished with some gem to add a bit of bling
Thanks for Looking

3 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Great card Nicky and the image is so cute, love the recycled ribbon too! xx

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Love how the coloured image pops out the black and white!

Warmest greetings,

Renata

Stampin'Piper said...

Wonderful card! This little mice is so cute!

Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers this week!

Hugs Tanja
(Friday Sketchers DT)