Sunday 24 January 2010

Dotties World - Leaf it!

The challenge on the Dottie World Blog is LEAF IT!
Are you sick and tired of seeing cold bare trees? I sure am so this week I want you all to encourage spring to come early! I want to see leaves on your creations. They could be paper ones, fabric ones, stamped or even real ones! The only other rule is that you use a Charmed Download :) Louise
For this challenge I used the Charmed Download of Holly In the Garden
She is coloured using my Letraset Tria Markers
Mounted onto some green and silver card
I have used a sheet of leave paper from my Forever Friends Pink Parfait Pad
This is mounted onto a light green base card
The leaves and flowers are Anitas dimensional stickers
I will add a sentiment later when I decide who the cards for
Thanks for looking

6 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Another fabby card you have been busy! xx

Dotty Jo said...

She's great, what a cute image! love the papers too, very pretty - must take a look at these myself! Jo x

Lisa Jane said...

A great card - the image is brilliant. I am still deciding what to do

Lisa ;)

Louly said...

Beautiful as always Nicky xxx

Karen Mortensen said...

Great card Nicky and you have used one of my favourite images from the Holly & Madison bundle. Super! xx

Gunn (Merete) said...

Hello
This is so beautiful, love this card. Great image, and the flower give it a lovely effect.
Thanks for playing with us at DW this week.
Gunn .-D