Sunday 24 January 2010

Christmas Cards All Year Round - January

The Challenge this month on
is anything goes
I decided to make a base card and then decorate each one different
I cut the words out on the craft robo although it doesn't show on the photo the bottom of the card is shaped
All images have been coloured using my Letraset Tria Markers
I have added a little glitter to each card feel it makes it more Christmassy
The images starting from the top are:
Digital Stamp sold in aid of Meningitis Trust
Lets see if I can keep this challenge up this year!
Thanks for Looking

5 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Oooh how good are you! great selection of cards Nicky. x

Dotty Jo said...

And I was going to be good and make Christmas cards all year round too! Glad to see your resolution hasn't fallen by the wayside unlike mine! Jo x

Cardmaking Galore said...

These are so lovely - its great you start so early

Jac’s Playground said...

WoooHooo, youre a winner! Congratulations on winning the blog candy over at Dotties World. xx

Lesley said...

Awww, I just love those little dogs! Thanks for playing at CCAYR:)