Tuesday 3 November 2009

Dotties World - Hmm Feathers

The Challenge over on Dotties World this week is set by June and this week
she wants to see feather or feathers used on the cards along with a Charmed Download!
I struggled with this a I did not have any feathers but found in our local Tescos so kids pens
cheap that had just the colours I was looking for on them
After dismantling then and get bits of feather floating everywhere
(my hubby really loves me now)
I decided to use this pre-coloured image from the Animal Magic Collection
and the sentiment is from there as well
Then I just stuck the feathers on using silicon glue
This card is for my friends hubby so I hope he likes it
Very quick and simple
Thanks for looking

5 comments:

Nicole Bailey said...

Oh I LOVE it!!! Your card totally made me smile. ;o)
Thanks for playing along this week at DW!

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is so OMG. I love it. This bird and the pink colors are great. The feather is the most perfect accent to this card.
Fantastic job you clever lady.
Thanks for joining this week at DW.
Hugs Gunn :-D

Dotty Jo said...

Nicky this is fantastic - you have such a great sense of humour!
Please drop by at my blog today as there is a little something waiting for you there! Jo x

Mel X said...

Fabulous idea for a card. It's fun and ever so effective!! Brilliant

Mel X

Louly said...

lol that's soooo cute, it's bound to make the recipient grin from ear to ear.